I’m not going to lie, I’m a summer girl at heart. I was born in the summer and spent the first 8 years of my live living in the Mediterranean. So it’s no surprise that I crave a bit of sunshine.
However, there is something rather magical about the winter don’t you think? Open fires, hot chocolate, long, lazy Sunday lunches followed by a movie snuggled up together on the sofa under a blanket. Oh yes! Bring on the winter I say 😉
Who says you have to get married in the summer anyway? Imagine this – 100s of candles, a softly lit room, lush green foliage, Winter Pimms, a stroll in the grounds holding each other close, your husband putting his jacket over your shoulders to keep you warm… Sigh…sounds dreamy doesn’t it?!
To celebrate the end of summer and the start of all things cozy, I’ve put together a Winter Wedding Package for couples who are thinking of getting married in winter 2022. It looks like this:
- A woodland sunset ‘let’s get to know each other’ photo shoot
- A professionally framed photo from your wedding day
- An exclusive video preview to view on your honeymoon
- An online gallery of all your photos to share with your friends and family
- A pdf of my ‘Top Tips’ guide with all the behind the scene wedding secrets that will ensure the perfect day.
So if you’re thinking of getting married between January to March or October to December 2022. Book a Chemistry Call with me and let’s get to know each other.
*Dates exclude New Years Eve, New Years Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas day and Boxing Day as I will be crawling on the floor playing with our toddler Noah and eating mince pies.